Tuesday 1 March 2011

Po-faced council responds

As many predicted the dullard automatons at North Tyneside Council ignored my request for further communication to be made using carrier pigeon and instead sent the following response by Royal Mail. Apologies for the blurred images, just pretend that I have deliberately induced motion blur in an attempt to convey my shaking fury at the bland reply.


NTC kindly include their own photographic proof of my parking offence, but even after taking off my rose-tinted and incredibly biased glasses, I'd say the photos back up my original claim that the dropped kerb looks like a badly repaired pavement.

Dear North Tyneside Council, I will be challenging your fine in the magistrates court but I am baffled why I have to wait 28 days for a needless letter to be sent to the van owner in order to instigate a formal challenge. I would have thought that a council that was willing to issue tickets at 08:38 on a Sunday morning would be interested in a swift resolution to this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment